Terms and Conditions
Last Update: October 20, 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.knowmytalent.com operated by Four Cheez Intl. Ltd.
Your access to and use of knowmytalent.com is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who interact with knowmytalent.com, as well as KnowMyTalent brands, products, services, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, ads, commerce services, and our other covered services (collectively referred to as "Services") and any information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials or arrangements of materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”), by using or accessing our Content, you agree to this statement, as updated from time to time at our discretion in accordance with the law, additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how knowmytalent operates.
1. Who May Use the Services
You may use our services if you have any Talents or Skills that you want to showcase or you are a Scout seeking to find talents in your respective fields, and for any reason, you are not barred by law from receiving such services under the applicable jurisdiction. And also, if you are representing a company or organizations and are authorise to use our services in finding a talent.
3. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all the content and information you provide using our Services, you should therefore be sure to share only what you are comfortable with. In addition,
1. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services.
2. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive.
3. For videos that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with KnowMyTalent (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
4. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
5. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about KnowMyTalent, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
4. Creating Your Account
You will have to create an account to use some of our services and we employ you to use a strong password, you will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account, We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above. You will not provide any false personal information on Know My Talent, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You will not create more than one personal account. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission. If you select a user name such as when a trademark owner complains about a name that does not closely relate to a user's actual name we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate.
We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time if we reasonably believe you have violated these Terms or you create risk or possible legal exposure for us.
KnowMyTalent is the first social media platform that gives Talents the opportunity to upload their videos based on their categories for the world to see and Scouts to find great talents. However, we are not laible for any business dealings, contracts or any form of meetings or interactions that goes on between users of our Services, you do so at your own risk.
Know My Talent is safe for you to enjoy our services, howeverwe cannot guarantee this, we need your help to ensure Know My Talent is safe.Please read carefully the guidelines on how to help us:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on knowmytalent.com.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access knowmytalent.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on knowmytalent.com.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not use Know My Talent to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
9. As a Scout, you will not engage in any fraudulent activities or false expectations with Talents on any of our Services.
10. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
8. Your Licence to Use the Services
Know My Talent gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of the Services. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Know My Talent, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Nigeria and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use Know My Talent name or any of the Know My Talent trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Know My Talent and its licensors.
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers, therefore we have the right to display adverts on the homepages of every category and also on profile pages of users, for more informations about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Scout may have to be approved first when signing up on knowmytalent.com, this is a precaution to help reduce fraudulent activities in our services.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms, which will always be at knowmytalent.com/termsandconditions, will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of material revisions, for example via a service notification or an email to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
The laws of Nigeria, will govern these Terms and any dispute that arises between you and Know My Talent. All disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Lagos, Nigeria, and you consent to personal jurisdiction and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not be considered a waiver.
You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing knowmytalent.com.
These Terms are an agreement between you and Know My Talent, a product of Four Cheez Intl. Ltd, Lagos, Nigeria. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact email@example.com